Saturday 28 March 2009

Learn How To Get Ex Back

You've just had a break up and your thinking I need to learn how to get ex back. Well obviously you can't go tieing them up, but if your able to follow a few simple steps you'll be well on your way. I have been where you are right now just a few short years ago. Just like most people I thought that I could handle the situation. Man was I wrong. Long story short I almost destroyed a 3 year relationship. Thankfully I was shown something that opened my eyes to the fact that I was going about trying to get my ex back all wrong. As of today I have now been happily married for 4 years. Did you know almost 90% of break ups can be fixed? If your ready for yours to be in that percent then keep reading.

Breaking up is never easy but learning how to get ex back can be if you follow the right steps. There are always questions on both sides as to what happened or what could have been done differently. Many times there isn't even a clear cut situation that caused the break up. What is clear however is that one person wants the other one back. There are certain acts however that can kill any chance you might have had of getting your ex to return to you. Look through these and be honest with yourself to see if you are guilty of any.

1. Did you beg your ex to take you back?

2. Have you tried to make them believe it's not your fault?

3. Did you just start apologizing for every little thing?

4. Make promises that you will change for good this time?

5. Tried to make them believe that you will always be the love of their life?

Any one of these things will flush your chances of getting your ex back right down the toilet! What you have to do first is try to get the root of what REALLY caused the split. Do you even know what it was that caused it? Take some time and really look at the situation as a whole. I promise you will see things for the first time you never paid attention to before.

The next step is to open up the lines of communication. Be prepared to take responsibility for your part of the split instead of getting into a I'm right argument. These steps will help you get a good start on mending your relationship and point you in the right direction on how to get ex back.