Monday 21 July 2008

Sex Swap Husband To Live With Wife As a Lesbian

They do look an odd couple. Lorna's only 5ft 4in tall and her 6ft 5in partner Lucy towers over her.

But it's not just the height difference that stands out... they have an amazing story to tell.

Lucy used to be Karl Ellis - a tall, handsome father-of-three with a good job as a computer engineer.

Secretly, though, Karl was a cross-dresser who liked to wear his wife's clothes about the house. Then last October he changed his name by deed poll to Lucy Jayne.

But even that could not have prepared Lorna for the next bombshell. Barely into the new year, 27-year-old Karl told her: "I want to become a real woman."

And if that wasn't shock enough, he told her that once he has had a sex change, he wants them to stay together ...as lesbians.

"I just couldn't believe it," recalls Lorna. "This was my husband saying he wanted to be my girlfriend. All I knew is I wanted to be with him. He was my first love and I couldn't imagine life without him.

"I blamed my-self and felt a complete failure as a woman. Should I have been able to convince him that he was a real man? Could I have a lesbian relationship when I knew I was heterosexual?"

Sitting by Lorna's side in their living room in Nantwich, Cheshire, Karl - now Lucy - says: "I hope we can work it out and stay together."

"Lucy" is in a black dress - with a telltale hint of stubble, an adam's apple and a tattoo on a muscular bicep.

The couple first became good friends at school more than 10 years ago. Karl shared his taste for dressing in women's clothes with Lorna when she was just 16.

One evening in her bedroom, she slipped off her top and handed it to him. Lorna, now 23, recalls: "He slipped it on.

Giving a twirl, he asked 'How do I look?'."

Cross-dressing sessions became a regular thing. A year later, the pair went out clubbing together and ended up in a passionate embrace.

A month later, in August 2002, they got a flat together. That year Lorna, still only 17, realised she was expecting.

Jessica was born in June the following year and the next year they had another daughter, Emma.

They tied the knot at Crewe register office in August 2006 and nine months later Amy was born.

Karl continued to cross dress and one night, as he flaunted himself in her lace underwear, Lorna asked: "Do you actually want to be a woman?" Lucy - then still Karl - gazed down at the floor and replied: "Yes. I've tried to bury it, but I can't."

Lorna was horrified and yelled: "Don't you think you should have thought about this before we had the kids?"

Composing herself she asked if he wanted a sex change operation. He said he wasn't sure. Karl continued the story: "We sat down and talked about it. Then we went to the doctors to see if they could help me with Lorna's support."

Karl has to live as Lucy, a woman, for two years before a sex change operation can be considered - and in the meantime the couple are still enjoying sex as man and wife.

"It's not on a regular basis," said Lorna. "We can still enjoy sex as a husband and wife, but it is changing."


women stripping to make ends meet
being too fat can damage sperm
statue in honor of prostitutes unveiled
park in south russia gets amsterdam-inspired breast sculpture